Free: The special report that shows any person how to reduce or end that aching, burning, stiff shoulder pain that has been tormenting you at work, affecting your sleep, and keeping you from doing your favorite activities.
AND these tips don’t involve medication, injections, braces or quitting your exercise routine FOREVER!
In this short report, we’ll share with you some simple things you probably never knew about that could be perpetuating your shoulder pain and what you can do to correct them to ease your suffering and get you your life back. Interested?
If you’ve had shoulder pain for a while you’re probably beyond frustrated by your condition.
“Why won’t it go away?” you ask yourself. “How did it even start?”
You’ve tried resting until it feels a bit better but then the pain comes right back when you go back to your normal activities. And why does it hurt so much at night when you’re not even moving it?
If you’ve gone to the doctor, you probably got one of these diagnoses:
- Torn rotator cuff or rotator cuff tendonitis
- Frozen shoulder (a.k.a. adhesive capsulitis)
- Subacromial impingement syndrome
- Shoulder bursitis
- Shoulder arthritis
- Shoulder tendonitis
- Labral tear or SLAP tear
- Shoulder instability
Then maybe they told you to rest for a bit, take it easy, and take this medication.
Does that sound like you?
That works for some people, but it hasn’t worked for you. What’s going on? Is it something serious? Will you ever be able to get back to your old activities or will you be hampered by pain forever?
Is this “the new normal”?
Here’s some reasons why your shoulder pain may be sticking around:
- You thought it would just go away on its own, like other aches and pains in the past
- You tried rest, but rest alone is not the solution. It’s only the first step. In fact, too much rest can make things worse.
- You tried some exercises and stretches you saw on the internet but they didn’t work or they hurt and you got worried you were making things worse. Exercise is helpful but choosing the right ones and sticking with them for the proper amount of time is what is important.
- You tried massage and acupuncture for knots or topical ointments and electrical stim pads for pain relief. It felt good for a bit but did nothing in the long run. That’s because passive treatments—ones where you don’t move—are really only good for temporary pain relief.
- You did physical therapy in the past, but it was just heat and TENS for 15 minutes and then the same shoulder exercises with elastic bands over and over. The treatment plan wasn’t specific to your needs and it did not progress or regress with your needs.
If any of that describes you then we invite you to schedule a call with one of our physical therapists so we can discuss what you’re looking for, what you’ve already tried, and how we can help. Click the link below to schedule a free 15-minute phone consult. We’ll chat with you on the phone and answer your questions so that you’ll know even before you set foot in our clinic that we’re the right people to help you!
We specialize in helping active New Yorkers in their 20s, 30s, and 40s get a handle on their painful shoulder condition and return to their favorite activities.
The people that come to us know that the solution is much more than just making the pain go away. After all, you can probably do that with painkillers or just resting your arm in your lap.
But covering up the pain or just not using your shoulder is not a long-term solution. You want to live life, not just watch it from the sidelines.
So how can Gotham Physical Therapy help you, and how is that different than what you’ve tried before?
- Our number one goal is to empower you help yourself. We want you to understand what is causing your pain and how you can control it. We want you to understand the process. We want you to know why you’re doing what you’re doing so that you feel motivated to continue. We don’t want you mindlessly doing exercises wondering just what the heck it is you’re trying to accomplish. It is helpful and necessary to have a guide through this ordeal, but we don’t want you to rely on us forever.
- We will create a plan to help you get back to the specific activities you’re having trouble with. Everyone’s goals are a little different and your plan should be, too.
- We’ll show you why exercise is key to your recovery. We’ll help you select the right exercises. We’ll make sure you’re doing them right so you have confidence that you’re helping, not hurting. And, most importantly, we will help you progress or regress the exercises so that your therapy stays in the “sweet spot”, not too hard that it makes things worse, not too easy that it does nothing and wastes time.
- We spend the whole 45-minute appointment working one-on-one with you. No putting a heating pad on your shoulder and walking away for 10 minutes while we charge your insurance. No passing you off to an overworked PT aide responsible for observing five other patients while they exercise. Having one-on-one attention to help you troubleshoot problems is the way you get superior results.
If you want to get a better sense of exactly how we work and how we can help you with your shoulder pain then we invite you to request a completely free, no-obligation taster session. It’s just one more free thing we offer to EMPOWER you to make the best decision for your health.
Did you know that among people who experienced shoulder pain for the first time, 40%–NEARLY HALF—were still having pain one year later?
Don’t be like that 40%.
Do something about it. But not just anything. Consider hiring a guide like one of the doctors of physical therapy at Gotham PT to finally help you successfully navigate the confusing and frustrating world of shoulder pain.
Don’t settle for giving up your favorite activities or your fitness routine.
Don’t resign yourself to rest and painkillers that upset your stomach or have other negative side effects.
Don’t assume that some generic advice or exercises you find on “Dr. Google” are going to be right for you.
And don’t waste another minute not heading towards improvement.
Know that things can always get better. They WILL get better if you get the right diagnosis, the right advice, and the right treatment plan personalized towards your unique impairments and goals.
That is what we offer you at Gotham Physical Therapy. And we do it one-on-one, with no hand-off to an aide or assistant. Once you come to us for help we become personally invested in your health and well-being. We are your guides and sources for expert advice.
If you’re in your 20s, 30s, or 40s and one of the following describes you, we can help:
- You’ve got painful clicking in your shoulder
- You can’t reach overhead or behind your back without shoulder pain
- You’ve got a nagging, dull ache especially at night
- Your pain has been going on for months or even years or it just began yesterday
- You’ve been told you have impingement, rotator cuff problems, labrum injury, arthritis, sprain, or strain
- Your shoulder feels fine until you lift weights or play sports
If you’re still uncertain about physical therapy or you’re just not ready to make a decision yet, then take our free report with six tips to help ease your shoulder pain.
We can’t guarantee that implementing the tips inside will cure you completely but we’re fairly certain at least one of them will be something you haven’t tried before and it will reduce your suffering.
When you realize what a little generic advice like that can do we’re confident that you’ll call us up and ask for some specialized, personalized physical therapy to get you back to the life you had before all your shoulder pain began! Are you ready?
See who else has been EMPOWERED at Gotham PT:
“I spent about three months in early 2017 receiving PT at Gotham and they were excellent. Over the last ten years I’ve received PT at five different places, so I’ve learned what to look for. In this case, Gotham treated my complicated hip replacement. The original hip prosthetic had become infected, so it was removed and a month long regime of intravenous antibiotics was done. I came to Gotham using a taxi, then a walker, and a little later, a cane. I finished my PT walking out on my own two feet.”
“I have been coming here for over 3yrs and they are great at understanding the underlying causes and work with you closely to improve your condition. I come here for my TMJ and for my neck and shoulder muscles – which are so much better despite having a desk job.”
Very happy with my recovery, Gotham is the one and only, best PT facility in town. Hands down!